Despite nerves, fear, heavy workloads, low funds, busy schedules a select went for it, they made video!
Here's how to navigate video to make it work for your life and or business;
1. Better to be nervous with support from someone who trains, coaches and supports in this way, with cheerleading from the group who are spurring you on.
2. Feel the fear and do it anyway, and once you've started the next one, and then the next one, frame by frame, step by step it'll become far easier.
3. When preparing for your business as usual, whether they're live events, presentations, looking after a family, webinars or life as it happens, making 'on-the-go' videos alongside what you're doing, raise your visibility, credibility and kudos. How? Because once you're doing that presentation and people start looking for you online, they can see a build up of your historical, work, present work, they see evolution and your journey.
4. Video's don't have to be marathon mini films, even the 90 second video has been known to draw people to buy! A great way to enhance your cash-flow and boost your funds.
5. Even when you're 'off duty', your current and potential clients want to take a peek into the person you really are, whether that's time with the grandchildren, playing in the park, their first steps, laughter with friends and travel whether near or far. A tour of your desk, behind the scenes of your workshop, the children making cakes, those moments when captured on camera bring motivation and inspiration beyond measure.
The next step's are, how to easily do them, what to say on them and how to sell from them ... but I'll leave that for another post.
Taken from the Visibility V.I.B.E.S.™ process, a tried nd tested method to get you seen by those who are trying to find you.
Connect with Jenny Kovacs of GiFTWiSH online at: