Monday 17 February 2014

Raising your Visibility VIBE the JK Way

#JKsVisibilityVibe

I walked on this, would you?




Every now and then in raising my own Visibility VIBE, I'm presented with a challenge, so this time I decided to walk on broken glass (as pictured on the left).

Not tincy wincy bit's of glass, but huge curved broken bottles! (The instructor who broke the glass up was covered in cuts from doing so). **NEVER do this without an instructor**

WHY walk on glass?

Well, doing this presented a real fear, a real challenge and I'm learning that when you push through fear (F=alse, E=vidence, A=ppearing, R=eal). 

Something magical happens! Thankfully it was that I walked and DIDN'T cut myself at all.



This demonstrated that if I can do that, I can pretty much do anything right? 
Including getting out there in a much bigger way AND showing you how to do the same. 

Join Jenny LIVE in June, Network & Raise your Visibility VIBE live in just 3 days, find out more here

To find out more 

What will you push through this week? Let me know below

Until next time!

Jenny Kovacs
The Queen of being Seen

Jenny Kovacs activates your Visibility so you're seen, heard and noticed. Jenny shares quick, effective techniques which increase your professional Visibility, getting you seenheard and noticed by your potential clients.

Find Jenny Kovacs of GiFTWiSH online at:

www.gift-wish.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/Jennymakeithappen on Facebook
www.twitter.com/GiftwishLtd on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Well done Jenny! Brave indeed! I must dig out that photo of me with a cobra around me neck! That was interesting! LOL I was petrified (not that I'm scared of snakes but apparently it was meditating!).
    Nice to see you blogging, didn't know you were 'one of us'! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise - let me know when you've done your cobra post!

      Delete